4 months ago
Learning and Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our HR Department. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional Learning and Development Manager to act as an integral part of the HR team.
As Learning and Development Manager, you will be the first point of contact for any training and Learning & Development related queries. Therefore, previous experience in this role is essential within a luxury hospitality environment.
You should be able to demonstrate a calm and mature approach as well as the ability to build rapport and relationships with internal & external customers, work in a demanding environment and use initiative as well as work in an organised manner, meeting deadlines.
You will also be able to lead by example with relation to communication, attention to detail and service excellence are applied and followed appropriately and consistently.
* To implement and lead on a learning and development strategy
* To continuously undertake a learning needs analysis ensuring that the training requirements of colleagues and departments are identified
* To create a training and development plan for The Ritz London
* To, coach, train, develop and support colleagues in order to achieve the highest standards of guest service
* To create a training and development programme for The Ritz Academy and The Management Trainee Programme
* To execute orientation programmes for our new joiners weekly and monthly
* Manage relationships with all external training providers
* Execute all training administration with the assistance of the HR and Training Administrator
* To be a self-starter with a passion for the hospitality industry with experience within 5-star luxury hotels
* The have excellent coaching and people management skills
* To be innovative, lead by example, professional and loves a challenge