5 months ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
You will be the technical product owner and architect for the digital infrastructure.
On a typical day you will:
* design, build, test and document infrastructure;
* practice and evolve GitOps;
* prototype (as a collective) future infrastructure iterations;
* lead remote DevOps engineers;
* support technical teams;
* shape and influence architectural strategy;
* drive and improve security;
* challenge and evolve the status quo.
* must have 10+ years of software industry experience;
* must have 5+ years of commercial hands-on software development experience;
* must have 2+ years of DevOps experience;
* must have hands-on Kubernetes experience;
* must have experience supporting and maintaining a diverse application architectures;
* expert knowledge of at least one cloud provider: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure;
* consider yourself a database aficionado;
* extensive experience with CI/CD;
* experience working with remote teams;
* familiarity with Sitecore is a plus.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick days + vacation days