11 months ago
We're looking for enthusiastic, positive people to come our join the team at this fabulous central London Hotel.
As at Kitchen Team member at The Cumberland you will play a key role in keeping the various restaurants and bars running smoothly. Working with the chefs and the waiting staff your key responsibilities will be to keep the kitchen and surrounding areas, clean and well stocked so that we can keep on delivering excellent service to our guests.
What we look for
No particular experience is required for this role, but you should be able to demonstrate the following:
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* Resilience and the ability to work in a fast - paced environment and adapt to changing business demands
* A passion for food would be a definite advantage as would a level 1 certificate in Food Hygiene
At glh we actively support development and promotion from within so we're looking for candidates who have a real appetite to embark on a career in hospitality.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the glh group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes