about 1 year ago
Kitchen Porter – Babington House
£10 per hour
If you are passionate about hospitality and have previous experience working in a fast-pace and high volume restaurant or hotel as a kitchen porter, then we want to hear from you. We offer:
* One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
* Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
* Set in 18 acres in the heart of Somerset, Babington House opened in 1998 for those who wanted to enjoy the countryside but weren’t prepared to compromise on urban luxuries. With 32 individually designed bedrooms for all occasions as well as the Main House were you will find the restaurant, traditional stone Orangery, Deli Bar, Library, Snooker Room and Study.
* Other facilities at Babington House include the Cowshed Relax spa, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a gym, steam room, sauna, and Cinema. The grounds have tennis courts, a cricket pitch, croquet lawn, walled garden which or gardens grow herbs, vegetables which supply our kitchen daily as well as our onsite chapel and idyllic lake.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role of Kitchen Porter
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites