about 1 month ago
We are looking forward to re-opening Lancaster House in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities for Kitchen Porter
* To ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained.
* Ensure all kitchen equipment, preparation, storage and service areas are cleaned to Legal and Hotel Standards.
* There is a full time position available, worked over 5 days, plus paid overtime (where worked).
Requirements for Kitchen Porter
* An immaculate eye for detail
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Friendly and welcoming manner
* A desire to be part of a winning team
* Getting a buzz out of looking after customers
* A friendly and enthusiastic personality
* An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.