about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Kitchen Porter. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 150 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
* Tasty meals on duty
* 25% discount on F+B
* Family and friends rate for overnight stay
* £100 refer a friend scheme
* Lunch on your birthday
* Monthly employee social events
* Rewards and recognition scheme
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
* Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations.
* Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
* Check the working condition of dishwashing machine in accordance with specifications; rectify any deficiencies and report to the supervisor or culinary manager.
* Remove washed wares from dishwashing machine and allow to air dry.
* Inspect the cleanliness and condition of all washed wares and rewash wares not meeting standards.
* Sort, stack and store cleaned wares in designated areas.
* Handle all wares carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
* Clean garbage compactor and area as assigned.
* Report any damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.