about 1 year ago
Contributes to guest satisfaction and safety by respecting hygiene standards and procedures
• Cleans and maintains crockery, equipment and the kitchens
• Ensures everything is tidy during the washing process and in storage
Professional techniques / Production
• Manages separation of dirty and clean items
• Cleans and tidies crockery and kitchen equipment
• Ensures the kitchens are kept clean
• Checks the washing equipment is in good working order and informs his/her superior of any problems or anomalies
• Respects the supplier's instructions for use of washing-up products"
Management and administration
• Do the inventory of washing-up products and lets the supervisor know when stocks are expected to run out
• Organises the washing-up area and tidies crockery and equipment in the storage area to avoid breakages
• Helps manage stocks of crockery and appliances, by informing his/her superior of any abnormal losses or breakages"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and always respects the HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) "
Apply for Job