about 1 year ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and all kitchen equipment, service equipment, crockery and cutlery. Additional cleaning duties linked to other departments may also be required.
Key Responsibilities for a Kitchen Porter:
* To ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen and back of kitchen areas
* To keep all allocated areas clean, tidy and organised
* Ensure plates, crockery and cutlery are cleaned in an thorough and prompt manner
* Ensure all duties on the cleaning checklist are actioned as necessary and on time
* Adhere to COSHH regulations when using cleaning product and using appropriate protection (PPE)
Benefits on offer include:
* Season Ticket Loans*
* Dental Insurance*
* Company Sick Pay*
* Plus a meal on duty
* Free uniform
* Dry cleaning for Uniform wearers
* Discount in Hotel Restaurants
* Discounted hotel stays and much more.
If you feel that a Kitchen Porter role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.