9 months ago
• To clear empty bottles from the bar and return clean trolleys.
• To remove all rubbish and bottles from plate wash area to skip and return trolley for bottles.
• To re-stock various plates etc. in larder hot pass and fish section making sure all china is clean.
• To check smoking area is clean and tidy and empty rubbish bag.
• To stack plates in larder pass and fish section.
• To ensure work area is left clean and tidy.
• To ensure that the cleaning sheets are completed.
• To co-ordinate with the Head Chef all kitchen deep cleaning.
• To ensure all KP’s are carrying out their duties.
• To check paper hand towels and soap dispensers are replenished regularly.
• To attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.