about 1 year ago
Barrow Boy & Banker
A grand, traditional pub in London Bridge, The Barrow Boy and Banker draws a crowd of city workers during the week and tourists at the weekend. Popular for its pies and ales, you can expect a busy, bustling atmosphere.
Could you be the most important person in our kitchen?
Join us as a kitchen assistant, and you’ll be the person who keeps the wheels turning in our busy kitchen. You’ll keep it clean, you’ll keep it safe - and you’ll protect the space in which the chefs can create spectacular dishes.
* Enjoy the pace and variety of a professional kitchen
* Learn new skills and build a career in catering
* Join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team
* Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
Kitchen life is hard work, but it’s also a lot of fun. The team spirit is brilliant and there’s real pride in helping create something special for customers.
This is also a great way to learn about premium catering. Fuller’s is a business where kitchen assistants can go on to become chefs or even general managers – and given our passion for fresh ingredients, there are few better places to learn the food business.
If you’ve never worked in a professional kitchen before, don’t worry. For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills and experience…
* You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality
* You should be eager to learn new skills
* You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team
* You must be flexible and conscientious
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.