about 1 month ago
Do you have what it takes to be a Kitchen Assistant? If you are passionate about a career in hotels then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our highly successful team in Farnborough where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Kitchen Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean and hygienic.
- Work speedily and effectively yourself, as well as by supporting all kitchen and food service.
- Follow the hotel cleaning procedures and schedules.
- Ensure that all waste food and debris disposed of correctly.
- Store all equipment, cutlery, crockery, glass ware etc. safely and in the correct areas.
- Report all faults or damage to equipment in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Assist the kitchen and food service staff in the fetching and carrying of food and equipment, as required.
- Have knowledge of and follow Company and statutory Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, security and emergency procedures.
- Check in deliveries according to company SOP’s and carry out invoice validation.
To become our Kitchen Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will
- Be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below combined with a passion for delivering exceptional service through your team.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Kitchen Assistant.