4 months ago
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
As one of London’s most impressive event venues hosting glitzy VIP events to fashion shows and private champagne receptions the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is one of the most glamourous places to work in Covent Garden. With the iconic Grand Hall, a sophisticated Champagne Bar and the indulgent Tempus Restaurant there has never been a better time to join this venue with so much to offer!
Key Account Sales Executive
What is the main purpose of the role?
As a key member of the Sales Team, your focus will be on the Key Account Management for the property. You'll conduct face to face sales appointments and telesales to ensure all key business opportunities are identified and exploited and also support with key accounts. Through your in-depth knowledge of the facilities, you will ensure the potential of the property is maximised and the monthly budget achieved.
With an emphasis on local account growth in meetings, conference and events, as well as banqueting and corporate transient business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen on being in a highly visible role, with the hunger to continually improve standards and really make their mark as part of this exciting journey.
The ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a track record of sales achievement in the service, hospitality or a related industry. To be successful, you should have a thorough understanding of the channels to market to create revenue opportunities. In addition you will be well networked and aware of local, national and global trends in the industry.
You will have a high degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand the links between sales and profit. You'll also have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial way of working in order to attract new clients.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.