5 months ago
Key Account Manager
Are you passionate about Sales? Do you want to work in a fast paced, dynamic European Team for the one of the leading Global Hotel Companies? Do you thrive off building and retaining relationships but also enjoy analytical and strategic thinking? If so, this could be the job for you!!
We are seeking an organised and dynamic Key Account Manager with a passion to promote our IHG Brands - sound good?
Who are we?
We’re a global organisation based in a Corporate Head Office, Denham Buckinghamshire (UB9 5HR) where we put people first, we live for hospitality and exceptional customer service. We’re on a journey to become the number 1 hotel chain for guests, owners and employees and we require a dedicated Account Manager to join the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) family!
What skills are we looking for?
Demonstrable experience in:
* Sales / account management role
* Identifying new commercial opportunities and developing and evaluating a business plan, basing decisions upon sound data and insight, linked to the long-term strategy of the organization
* Managing and executing business plans against markets, occasions, industries, hotels or customers
* Applying the challenger sales framework to the customer by utilising the Challenger Sales framework
* Negotiating the needs of IHG and the needs of the customer
* Initiating, developing and managing mutually beneficial relationships with customers, hotel owners & on-property sales teams
* Operating in and leading culturally diverse teams across the relevant markets
* Proactive sales experience with a proven track record of identifying and delivering on new commercial opportunities, using key data points and analytics to make effective commercial decisions
* Ability to define, manage and execute mutually beneficial contracts
* Ability to make effective commercial decisions based on an understanding and analysis of key commercial information and commercial levers
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Base Salary
* 25 Days paid holidays per annum (calendar year) plus Public Holidays
* Optional buy in private medical scheme
* Company contribution Pension Scheme with the option to 'top-up' directly via monthly salary percentage contributions
* Complimentary Car Parking
* Family friendly policy
* Industry discounts like M&S, Thomson % discounts or other partnership discounts
* Full suite of training and development options within the IHG intranet site