about 1 month ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Junior Therapist
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Spa & Health Club in Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
* Friendly and outgoing personality with a passion for delivering outstanding guest service
* Carry out an in-depth consultation with each client prior to treatment, ensuring medical history and concerns are identified
* Perform all treatments at an exceptional standard, as per protocols and standards taught in training, whilst tailoring to the client specific needs
* Participating in launch events VIP days and any promotional activities in the spa or gym
* Perform all treatments in a professional, hygienic and safe manner for all clients, updating knowledge and training regularly
* Works as part of a team in general operations of spa to ensure the smooth running of the department, Uses initiative and is proactive
* To take responsibility for the re-stocking of the treatment rooms and to report low stock levels or stock shortages to the Spa Manager
* To be involved in the launch and promotion of new products and treatments and to undergo the necessary training
* Responsible for achieving retail sales targets, Keeps effective records of individual retail sales and works in line with set targets
* Ensure confidentiality at all times including data protection, medical details and any information provided in confidence by the client.
* Ideally you will be NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualified and ESPA training and experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Weekends included
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive
* Competitive Salary
* Career development opportunities and wide range of Training Programs
* 28 paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
* Complimentary hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.