Are you working as a Chef de Partie and looking for that opportunity to take the next step? Can you take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of a busy kitchen to ensure that all elements of the food and beverage operation are delivered to a consistently high standard?
If so then we'd love to hear from you.
You will work closely with the Sous Chef and Head Chef to recruit, train and manage the team and ensure that the highest standards are delivered at all times.
What we look for
* A real drive to grow your career in the hospitality industry
* Demonstrable passion for excellence.
* Excellent communication skills
* Personality and Leadership potential
* Previous experience within a similar environment
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes