3 months ago
Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strong together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Junior Sous Chef to join a fantastic team at the one Michelin Star Restaurant, Céleste. Supporting the Sous Chef and Head Chef, as Junior Sous Chef you should be creative and willing to experiment with flavours and textures. You should have a strong background in fine dining or Michelin-starred restaurant, focusing on progression within the team. You will also promote teamwork amongst all departments of the kitchen as well as departments within the hotel and lead and inspire Colleagues to reach their full potential through thorough training, follow up and setting the standards of excellence by practicing the same at all times. Please note this is a 24 hour kitchen operation.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
* Dental and Optical Benefits
* Season Ticket Loan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Meals on Duty
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Tailored Uniforms
* Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
* Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
* Training & Development Plans
* Social Committee Activities
* Training Fund Assistance
* Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Experience in as a Junior Sous Chef/Senior Chef de Partie within a fine dining or Michelin-starred restaurant preferred but not essential
* Proven track record in running a kitchen section
* Catering School qualifications preferred
* Food Hygiene Level 3 preferred although not essential for commencement as will be certified with the Company
* Excellent command of the English language
* Please note this role requires an element of manual handling and on occasion heavy lifting
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.