8 months ago
We have an exciting career opportunity available as Junior Sous Chef at Walton Hall Hotel & Spa. We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible individual with a flair and passion for great food. You will need to have experience in a similar role.
This is a full time career opportunity with potential for longer term career progression within the company.
A successful Junior Sous Chef will:
• Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
• Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on-going basis.
• Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
· Staff referral bonus scheme.
· Use of leisure facilities (gym/pool)
· Discounted stays for friends and family.
· Employee Advisory Service.
· Meals/drinks whilst on duty.
· Accor Bienvenue
- Staff Discount Card
· Bonus Breaks Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Join us today as an integral member of Mercure Warwickshire family. To apply for the role please either apply to this advert or
Apply for Job