9 months ago
Digital Design Team in London, UK
About Soho House
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and Worldwide, as well as a range of restaurants, hotels, spas and other hospitality offerings. Our work aims to understand the people who use our products, gleaning insights to drive product direction and strategy.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of creative teams, get inspirational training, work with modern technology and processes and develop your career, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
Soho House is looking for a Product researcher from specialists to methodological generalists, with skills in creative technology and qualitative research methods.
The right candidates will be communicators, knowledgeable about user experience design and research, passionate about the design and technology industry, a fast moving organisation, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the Soho House products and business portfolio.
* - Working closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
* - Acting as an advocate for users, whether they are members, prospects or staff members, while advocating for people who use our products
* - Shadowing the UX and product designers to support colleagues in their evolving roles and their understanding of user research
* - Designing and executing studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
* - Assisting in the research of participants for recruiting efforts
* - Generating insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-termproduct strategy
* - Working cross-functionally with product management, data science, engineering, andmarketing
* - Communicating insights in creative and compelling ways
* - Maintaining our team's high standard of work
* - 1+ years experience in applied product research
* - Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
* - Experience with survey design and response effects
* - B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology,or a related fieldPreferred QualificationsExperience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localisation, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
1. Culture & BenefitsWe want to create the kind of environment that encourages personal growth, experimentation and transparency.
2. Everyone in the team gets a free Every House membership to Soho House, pension, health insurance and a learning budget among other benefits like clothing allowance (yes....that's correct).We also have a great working environment in our head office in Soho.