8 months ago
Overview of duties
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service at the F&B point of sale
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
• Adopts appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focussing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being"
• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests in line with the brand's service mindset
• Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
• Knows all about ibis Styles' special features and promotes the brand and hotel's offer"
Professional techniques / Production
• Completes the following tasks:
- unloads the deliveries for his/her department
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- welcomes guests and provides waiter service
- cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing
• Before every workshift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages (takes part in briefing and debriefing meetings)
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Recognises the different types of clientele and adapts services accordingly, keeping to the basic rules
• Keeps the equipment used in good condition ."
Communicates and cooperates closely with the kitchen
Commercial / Sales
• Is attentive to guests' requests and fulfils them, while increasing sales
• Helps gain customer loyalty through the high standard of service
• Encourages guests to post their comments on the interactive Visitors' Book"
Management and administration
• Takes part in meeting the department's targets:
by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
• Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
• May be asked to help with inventories"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
Apply for Job