14 days ago
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for an IT Specialist to join the Information & Technologies Team!
The IT Specialist is responsible for maintaining the hardware and software of the property’s computing and communication environment. Will work with the Director of IT to evaluate equipment, search for alternatives, and recommend improvements. Will carry out central administrative activities in accordance with standard operating procedures as set forth by the Director of IT.
* Ensures that all policies and procedures in the operation are followed in accordance with the set procedures.
* Assists all property departments in all computing matters.
* Plans and sets targets for problem resolutions.
* Maintains best practices for the policies and procedures for each user group.
* Coordinates technical guidance to users in accordance with the needs of the business process.
* Assists in the development of business process modifications and updates including the design and implementation.
* Searches for areas for improvement in existing systems and procedures with new software and hardware.
* Prepares and/or helps in the preparation of user operational manuals including checklists and procedures to be followed by the users.
* Controls, reviews, and evaluates continuously existing configurations.
* Administers and maintains the use of all cell phones and LAN phones throughout the organization.
* Attends training courses to consistently update/maintain his/her technical competency for the systems used in the business as deemed necessary by the Director of Information Technology.
* Reviews requests for new hardware and software with the Director of Information Technology.
* Keeps his/her work environment clean and proper at all times.
* Ensures confidentiality in all matters related to his/her activity.
* Carries out other duties that may from time to time be delegated to him/her by the Director of IT, Corporate Director of Information Technology, Executive Committee Members.
* Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
* Ensures that standards are maintained on a daily basis.
* All other duties as required.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
Connect with us
* LinkedIn: -******
* Facebook: -******
* Instagram: -******