about 1 month ago
RBH Hospitality Management are aiming to be Europe’s leading hospitality management company and every member of our team must play their part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, our owners and our colleagues in order to achieve this.
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities, RBH Hospitality Management transform hotels.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are looking to recruit an IT Manager to join the business and provide full support across all software and hardware, within a busy office environment & hotels. Primary base for this role will be in Brentford although travel to multiple sites will be involved.
As IT Manager your role will involve a full mix of responsibilities from the day to day functionality of the business, to working on projects focused on improving and developing systems and processes to help the business grow effectively. Key duties include:
Your key responsibilities will include the following
* 2nd line & escalation fault diagnosis and resolution, both on site and using remote tools.
* Installation of hardware and software.
* To be involved in project work covering all aspects of IT service delivery.
* To liaise closely with the Users to optimise the operation.
* Liaise with various system & service suppliers in order to resolve any new or ongoing issues.
* Manage a call logging system in order to priorities & resolve support calls within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
* Should be able to handle Ad-hoc support & project requests
* Maintain & develop company’s backup & security strategy – ensure that backups are tested and operational at all sites
* Assist with and lead projects relating to technology for the hotels and the offices
* Hands on in terms of innovation and transformation using technology solutions.
Experience of the following systems would are advantageous:
* Opera Property Management System; Hotel Property Management & Guest Systems
* POS Solutions
* Desktop/Laptop/ Server
* PCI – DSS Compliance
* Firewall and Networking Products
What Are We Looking For?
Ideally to have worked in a similar service role for 1 year
Must have a full UK license and own transport
Able to work flexibly including weekend
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail
Manages time efficiently within tight schedules
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Ability to lead and work in a team and to collaborate to achieve results
Strong IT technical knowledge with experience supporting IT within a business
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Flexible pay - draw down part of your wage before pay day (for those unexpected emergencies)
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
* Your birthday off (you need to celebrate this special day)
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!