3 months ago
Internal Communications Manager - Soho House & Co
Who we are...
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and Worldwide, as well as a range of restaurants, hotels, spas and other hospitality offerings. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, work with modern technology and develop your career, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for developing communications to help enhance employee engagement and keep team members informed about company initiatives. The successful candidate will be able to work independently to serve as a key contributor for the writing and development of global internal company communication vehicles. The role requires the ability to grasp company and industry concepts; think strategically about message dissemination; and develop complex messages concisely and in an expertly written fashion. Individual must be able to work closely with company executives and business partners across the organization.
* Oversight of global internal communications campaigns, projects and deliverables including strategy, message development and implementation
* Identify and execute against company and department goals, strategies and business requirements
* Provide strategic and tactical direction and oversight to internal key stakeholders
* Collaborate with business partners across company to ensure effectiveness and consistency of internal communication messaging to all team members; work with business partners to develop and executive comprehensive communications plans as appropriate
* Lead content for Work Place, House Four and other digital channels; Assist in improvement and overall site enhancements, as needed
* Research, write and produce a variety of print and electronic media in support of communication activities including digital content, videos, executive communications, presentations, memos, feature articles
* Partner with social media team to share and celebrate internal company stories
* Manage and deliver other projects and duties as assigned
* Support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
* Highly motivated with a passion for internal communications
* A strong writer, with the ability to develop key messaging and craft a story
* Creative, with ideas for interesting ways to engage with our workforce
* Organised and efficient, while adept at working to specific deadlines
* Previous experience with internal communication channels and tools
* Collaborative, with the ability to be a good team player and forge strong relationships at every level
* Flexible and adaptable to changing demands in a busy environment
* Sense of humour