21 days ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Coffee Shop
Type of employment: Casual
Level: Team member
Date posted: 31/10/2017
Closing date: 29/04/2018
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Illy Coffee Shop Attendant. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as an Illy Coffee Shop Attendant will include:
- Assist the coffee shop supervisor and the coffee shop manager in providing the highest level of service in the coffee shop while observing all relevant standards and procedures
- Set up and prepare the coffee shop areas for service, clearing tables and cleaning on a regular basis
- Welcome and greet all guests in a friendly, smiley, professional and welcoming manner
- Ensure the coffee shop is adequately stocked throughout the service
- Ensure all orders are put through Micros system to the correct table or bill at all times
- Prepare coffees and drinks as requested by guests according to the brand standards
We are looking for
The ideal Illy Coffee Shop Attendant will:
- Be familiar with all food or beverages recipes and undertake food preparation tasks as needed confidently, efficiently and safely
- Be familiar with the operation of the till and be able to execute all payment methods accurately and promptly
- Assist in the receipt and correct storage of stock in to the shop
- Maintain full and attractive displays in all areas of the shop –merchandising, food, beverages, snacks and sitting areas.
- Ensure and maintain great customer service and experience at all times.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.