8 months ago
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the management of the ibis London Earl's Court Human Resources function. This position will report direct to the General Manger. It is the responsibility of the Human Resources Manager to ensure that the HR strategies of the Hotel are aligned with both the Hotel and Company organisational objectives. Furthermore, to ensure that in all instances, employment legislation is respected and best practice is adopted.
To keep the hotel abreast of changes and guide strategic decisions and developments to ensure maximum operational efficiency and profit.
Some Key tasks:
• To apply the companies Human Resources policies and procedures as necessary.
• To ensure that the departments succession planning is carried out effectively.
• To ensure that the Hotel's recruitment procedure and practice is in line with the organisation needs, using up to date methods of recruitment are used and updated as and when required.
• To build and maintain good links and relationships with schools, colleges and universities for Recruitment purposes and to portray a positive image of the organisation.
• To ensure that all Payroll for the hotel is administered in accordance with legal requirements and company standards.
• To ensure that the Human Resources department produce monthly reports for statistical purposes encompassing labour turnover, staffing levels, starters & leavers, absence reports, HR Indicators and holiday provisions
• To ensure that the Company disciplinary, grievance and appeal procedures are adhered to on all occasions.
• To develop the Hotel's annual training programme ensuring that it meets the requirements of the Hotel's business plan.
• To propose an annual training budget and ensure that the Hotel remains within the budget agreed.
Why Work For ACCOR:
We are part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands- AccorHotels which means our employees will be part of an international group of hospitality professionals working in a world class environment.
All around the world, our 250 000 employees give every day the best of themselves by daring to go further, by enriching their diversity, by developing and growing. By dreaming big for their future.
Create your own career: With more than 20 brands present worldwide, we offer each of our employees the opportunity of international career advancement, enabling them to continually enhance their skills. Our goal is to see our talents grow and their personalities bloom.
Take your career on a journey: Because a Group's success relies on internal talents, we support the mobility aspirations of our people, both internally and internationally. Every year, hundreds of employees decide to take on a new challenge by switching to a different job, activity, brand or country: all of these opportunities provide the chance for a more fulfilling career.
Your Benefits Include:
• Attractive Bonus Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels World Wide
• Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers
- subject to availability and T&C)
• Training & Development
• Additional holidays with service
• International Development Opportunities
• And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers; Meals on duty; Uniforms and dry cleaning; Eye care vouchers; Cycle to work Scheme and the list goes on…
Apply for Job