about 1 year ago
JurysInns Group Ltdis one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with over 35 property locations in the UK, Ireland and Europe with more to come...
Hilton Garden InnDublin Custom Houseare looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do.
We have an opportunity for you to join Management Team as
Human Resources Manager
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our hotel, through our teams in all departments.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
Human Resources Manager key responsibilities:
* Driving our Cultural values across our hotel and teams
* Completing all tasks with the business objectives in mind
* Ensuing compliance in all areas of Eligibility, H&S, Payroll and Employee relations.
* Ensure all policies and procedures and reporting documents are in line with current legislation.
* Developing our management teams in People Management.
* Co-ordinate and manage all training activities.
* Manage the staff assessment and appraisal system with departmental managers
* Manage weekly payroll, reports and forecasting and budgets.
* Monitor and control costs related to absenteeism, labour turnover and leave liability.
* Adhering to the company HR Plan
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
* Well-Tailored Uniforms
* Meals on duty
* Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
* Monthly engagement activities
* Annual Charity Event Day
* Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
* Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
* Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
* Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
* 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
* Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
* Flexible working hours
* Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
* Birthday cards every year
* Life Assurance
* No split shifts
Closing Date: 03/12/2017