4 months ago
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
As one of London’s most impressive event venues hosting glitzy VIP events to fashion shows and private champagne receptions the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is one of the most glamourous places to work in Covent Garden. With the iconic Grand Hall, a sophisticated Champagne Bar and the indulgent Tempus Restaurant there has never been a better time to join this venue with so much to offer!
HR Officer - Mat Cover
What is the main purpose of the role?
Support the HR Director in managing all HR and training related activities within the property and wider cluster; including recruitment & staff retention, recognition & reward, training, on-boarding, ER issues and the compilation of payroll information. Responsible for supporting the implementation and monitoring of the property’s Human Resources strategy, whilst ensuring full compliance with legislative and statutory standards are achieved.
Working closely with the Talent Bank Recruiter, ensure all new recruits have an exceptional introduction to the company, appropriate uniform and equipment upon starting and support with the production of individually tailored induction schedules as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience within the hospitality industry, and undertaken administrative duties within previous employment. HR experience and either full or working towards your CIPD qualification would be desirable, and with the role involving crucial administrative activities, we require someone who has a high level of detail along with strong IT skills.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty