about 1 month ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The HR Officer contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the General Manager with managing HR/payroll functions of the hotel.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock , a stylish gem in the heart of vibrant Camden Town, right along Regent's Canal and a few minutes walking distance from Camden underground. Whether travelling on business or leisure, our 130 bedrooms are designed to give plenty of room to work and relax. We proudly are the second Open Lobby to be developed by Holiday Inn in Europe. Our Glasshouse, Camden suites and Mezzanine suites are ideal for meetings and private events. Above all, you will be part of a fun loving , passionate team delivering memorable and exceptional service to all our guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual whose key responsibilities are;
* Supporting the head of departments with recruitment. Deliver new starter induction and training. Responsible for people plan, motivate and engage the team to achieve the hotel HR scorecard targets. Educate the team of company's vision, mission and values.
* Responsible for processing the monthly payroll and pension documents.
* Support the head of departments with performance reviews, performance management, disciplinaries and grievances. Responsible for charity, health and well being activities.Perform daily admin tasks.
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience as HR Administrator/ officer within office/ hotel environment. Effective communicator and will commit to providing exceptional HR support to our team. Good knowledge of Microsoft packages. Experience of Fourth would be a plus. CIPD qualification preffered or working towards it.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!