3 months ago
An opportunity is now available for a passionate and organised professional to lead our Human Resources team in The River Lee, Cork as our HR Manager.
Working closely with the General Manager and group Human Resources team, you will be based onsite at the River Lee, responsible for all Human Resources activity.
With the support of a HR Administrator, you will be tasked with ensuring the wellbeing of all team members and are responsible for a suite of HR administration, generalist HR and management duties at the hotel. Ensuring our HR department runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation is key with responsibilities including employee welfare, employee relations, performance management, coaching, payroll, onboarding and more.
Maintaining key stakeholder relationships onsite and with the group functions is integral to your success in this role. The Doyle Collection offers further support with a group Talent function and group L&D function, to give our HR Manager onsite more time to focus on the wellbeing and ongoing development of our teams.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with exposure to working a busy hospitality lead operation. CIPD qualifications, or equivalent, would be a requirement of the role.
The perks of working as HR Manager with The River Lee
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As HR Manager at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting event spaces and the new River Club restaurant, bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017 and again in 2018.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.