16 days ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced HR Manager to support the opening of The Gantry. Reporting into the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the HR employee lifecycle with an initial focus on:
* payroll; and
* supporting the HOD's integrate their team and manage performance.
This is a part time role for an average of 20 hours per week and we will discuss possible working patterns during the interviews. We are currently looking for a January 2021 start date for this position.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has:
* generalist HR Manager experience in a fast paced sector (hotel background and CIPD desirable but not essential);
* knowledge of interpreting HR policies, procedures, employment law and running payroll;
* good organisational and communication skills and an ability to be flexible while meeting tight deadlines;
* an ability to coach and develop the management team to deal with their people issues effectively;
* the ability to build relationships with people and influence colleagues from team member up to the above property teams; and
* be a brand ambassador within the hotel team.
N.B. we are expecting high volumes of applications for this role and candidates may be requested to complete additional screening questions/tasks prior to being invited to interview.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Gantry is due to open in Spring 2021 and will be an exciting 291 bedroom hotel with a sky bar boasting views across Queen Elizabeth Park and the London Skyline and exciting food and drink venues including two outdoor terraces.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!