about 1 month ago
We have a purpose to create Great Hotels Guest Love through delivering our brand promise of True Hospitality for everyone.
We know there’s no one quite like you, your talents, dreams and interests make you who you are and that’s what we want at IHG.
You may not have heard of IHG, but the chances are you aware of our brands! IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s one of the reasons why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer UK 2018 by the Top Employers Institute.
The IHG HR Team are looking to recruit a HR Manager to focus on Organisational Design and Workforce Analytics. A pivotal role where you would responsible for undertaking analysis of all employee related data for the EMEAA region to identify actionable insights, and sharing these with relevant regional HR and business leaders.
The role is also responsible for the provision of recommendations from this analysis to drive effective organisation design workforce planning and increased organisational productivity and effectiveness
Your day to day
* Manage and analyse workforce data to generate meaningful business insights. Play a critical role in analysing and providing data for strategic workforce planning and talent analytics.
* Apply statistical techniques and critical thinking to identify themes, trends and issues to ultimately generate insights and recommendations for clients and internal HR partners that inform decision-making and action planning to drive real business results and value.
* Gather and analyze data, using advanced statistical models and continuously learning about new ways to mine data and distill meaning out of the increasing amount of data available to us, to help us understand our internal workforce, our potential external future workforce and know how we can best manage our employees to drive real business results and value.
* Build hypothesis and test assumptions re: strategic people, organizational or business challenges.
* Work with the business including Global HR to understand reporting requirements, and the required metrics needed to support the business and HR strategy. Liaise with the Workforce Analytics COE and external vendors to convert these requirements into new metrics, reports or data views.
* Develop innovative organisational design and operating model solutions for hotels and corporate to address cost challenges, build leaner and flatter organisational structures and a high performing team culture for maximum business performance, better attraction of the talent of the future and ultimately improve competitiveness for IHG towards owners.
* Build tools and present data to bring our workforce insights to our HR leaders and business leaders to drive actions from workforce data and insights. Present relevant trends in clear, succinct reports/dashboards i.e. create a ‘story’ from data,
* Plan, manage and complete assigned projects that require detailed analysis of data, translation of data into visual representations (org charts, graphs, tables, etc.).
* Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, management and colleagues on all aspects of HR support and implementation of HR strategies, priorities and programs.
* Implement and drive relevant organisation design and change projects effectively.
* Generate adhoc and regular HR reports.
What we need from you
* 6-8 years’ experience in organisation design and / or workforce analytics
* Good quality generalist HR experience gained in well-respected multi-national, multi-cultural businesses.
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to address all levels within the organisation and ability to gain consensus.
* Sustained experience of influencing senior (EC+1) leaders through delivery of large-scale global change initiatives
* Knowledge and experience of change management and building organisation effectiveness.
* Experience in using HR analytics to develop solutions for enhancing commercial performance
* Leadership of complex global projects and ability to put in place project structures and processes.
* Strong customer-focus orientation and first-hand experience in leading the delivery of global people agendas.
* Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and priorities in a matrixed environment
* Good business focus with the ability to think strategically (1-3 years out)
* High level of competency in manipulating and interpreting data for the purposes of analytics and insights. Strong database & data management/interpretation skills, strong technical skill and ability to learn online systems
What we offer
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
As a HR Manager at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which will include healthcare support and hotel room discounts.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer