8 months ago
De Vere Selsdon Estate
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, Selsdon Estate now looks incredible and so it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including restaurant & bars, weddings, conference & events, kitchen, leisure, golf and front of house to name just a few.
Working at Selsdon Estate means you’ll get involved in some super events including X Factor Boot Camps, Winter Wonderland Parties, Fright Nights and event history tours, as well as wide ranging weddings, corporate meetings and banqueting events. Our team works hard, so we show our appreciation by hosting colleague events and treats such as family fun days, kindness days, donut days and even welcome gifts when you start with us. We are lucky to have superb public transport links and can be easily reached from all surrounding areas.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department, ensuring the highest standard of administration and professionalism. Support the HR Manager in managing all HR and training related activities within the property; taking ownership of recruitment activities to support the HOD’s.
Maintain confidentiality with regard to Human Resources information and to ensure that confidential/unsuitable matters are not discussed in front of visitors/ staff/ managers. Ensure, as far as is reasonably practical, that the Human Resources Office and telephones are never left unattended.
The Ideal Candidate
Strong administration skills with the ability to prioritise workload are essential. You should have experience of working within a busy HR Department. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience of using Microsoft Office and a HR/Payroll system is also essential.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.