3 months ago
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Training Specialist to join our team of Housekeeping associates at Rosewood London. The Housekeeping Training Specialist is entrusted with training the Housekeeping team to perform at their best in line with Rosewood Standards.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Having a sound understanding of all Housekeeping roles and responsibilities from Supervisors, Room Attendants, Housekeeping Porters to Valet and Florists.
• Effectively train the team of Housekeeping associates to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Actively managing and conducting the onboarding process of all new Housekeeping associates.
• Being the custodian of the standards within the Housekeeping department.
• Paying close attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• Having a passion for training and developing people.
• Possessing a thorough understanding of the housekeeping operation in a luxury hotel.
• Having attended a Train the Trainer qualification is of advantage but not essential.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays, increasing to up 35 over time
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.