about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this professional and well established Housekeeping Department in an independent five star 394 bedroom hotel in the heart of Kensington, London.
We are looking for an individual who has a good track record of previous housekeeping operations experience in a four or five-star hotel of a similar standard. You must have good English language skills. You will need to demonstrate a proactive approach to communication.
* Deal courteously and efficiently with all guest enquiries and requirements.
* Performs all tasks to a consistent standard, as detailed in the Housekeeping SOP Manual.
* Ensures that all lost property is handed into the Housekeeping office.
* Minimises operating costs by using all equipment and products in accordance with the Hotel’s or manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Ensures that any chemicals are used in accordance with COSHH regulations.
* Keeps working area clean and tidy.
* Organises all training for the housekeeping team.
* Updates all SOP manuals, log books, training records.
* Is flexible in assisting in different areas of the Housekeeping Department in response to business and client needs.
* Achieves action points arising and in line with the departmental and hotel objectives.
If you are interested in this position and are entitled to work in the UK, please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter. If you require any special assistance with your application or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Human Resources team.
Please note: We endeavour to respond to the majority of applications, however, if you do not receive a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY