about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality?
Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths?
Do you want to express yourself?
Do you want flexibility?
Do you want to feel safe at work?
Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously?
Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!
The Exciting Opportunity
The Housekeeping Team Member contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the Housekeeping Manager across two properties, to ensure that when our guests arrive, they find all our rooms and public spaces, clean, tidy, and super inviting for their stay.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual’s who have great attention to detail.
As a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be responsible for the day-to-day housekeeping and hotel cleaning.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Adherence to all COSHH guidelines and process
* All public areas are maintained to the highest of standards and following all Covid safe measures.
* Maintain high standards throughout hotel.
* Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
* Display a ‘hands on' approach maintaining the highest possible service standards.
* To ensure all Health & Safety obligations are complied with and relevant training takes place.
* A great multitasker.
Experience preferred but not essential, training provided.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Lyndene and St Chads are on the main promenade in Blackpool and central to all attractions. The hotel caters for guests throughout the year and is a destination entertainment hotel in Blackpool.
What's In It for You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Access to WageStream so you can use up to 30% of your accrued earnings before payday.
* Incentive programmes– to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers– hundreds of saving’s to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty? (this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wage stream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Tips – a bit extra is always handy
* Cycle to Work Scheme– huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit, and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!