11 months ago
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Housekeeping Supervisors are essential to ensure that rooms are cleaned to the very highest standard.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you would be responsible for leading the Housekeeping Team and providing regular feedback on performance; praising when standards are excellent and coaching where improvement is required. Your responsibilities would also include:
* Contributing to the morning ‘huddle’ and allocating rooms across the team
* Inspecting rooms to ensure that standards are maintained
* Reporting actual hours worked and ensuring daily work sheets are handed in at the end of each shift
* Ensuring that public area cleaning is completed
* Setting up and clearing down of the linen and cleaning trolleys
* Reporting any damage in the rooms so they can be repaired and made available for resale
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three that we look for are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
Housekeeping Supervisors can also take advantage of a number of company benefits including:
* 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
* Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
* £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
* Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
* Typical shifts are 10am to 2pm
All our team members also have the opportunity to apply to a twice yearly management training program.
If the Housekeeping Supervisor role appeals then click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!