7 months ago
De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, De Vere Tortworth Court certainly looks its best and it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We can offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including the restaurant and bars teams, housekeeping, conference and events, wedding, kitchen, leisure, front of house and maintenance to name just a few.
Working at Tortworth Court means you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some brilliant events like summer tepee festivals, wedding fairs, specialist fireworks displays, charity events and corporate launch parties. And because we know our team is special, we like to surprise and delight colleagues with birthday and long service celebrations, doughnut days, pizza days, and fun colleague activities such as games, tea parties and treat days.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Your responsibilities include assisting the Head Housekeeper in the management, preparation, set up and service of the Hotel (including Health & Safety and COSHH procedures) through maintaining and improving the standards and quality of service.
You will clean and service bedrooms and public areas as required and assist with counting and logging laundry and raising collection sheets for the Laundry company.
You will support the Head Housekeeper in delegating tasks, motivating the team, identifying training needs and assisting in their on going personal development.
You will be expected to handle all guest needs, enquiries, Lost Property enquiries, requests and complaints where appropriate in a prompt and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone that has previous experience as a supervisor in a guest facing role within hotels. Ideally this would have been in a front facing 5 star luxury environment.
To be successful in this role, you will have an eye for detail and be meticulous in your work, leading by example.
* Salary of £18,000 per annum
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.