8 months ago
* Previous experience of working in a housekeeping department is essential.
* Supervisory experience is desirable
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, as Housekeeping Supervisor you will ensure staff adhere to the Apex standard for cleanliness and brand recognition and will manage daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department. Your responsibilities include:
* Ensure all assigned bedrooms are cleaned to pre-determined Apex standards by checking every room on assigned section after Room Attendant has completed cleaning
* Train Room Attendants to ensure Apex standards for cleanliness are achieved in every room
* Assign tasks to Room Attendants on a daily basis
* Ensure effective communication at all times throughout department
* Supervise department in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
* Attending to guest's requests and maintaining security
You will be enthusiastic, have excellent personal presentation and be a good timekeeper. You must possess excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and retain exceptional attention to detail. You will also be courteous and professional at all times aiming to achieve high levels of standards.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
* Use of gym & pool facilities
* Free meals when on duty
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
* Employee of the month/year reward scheme
* Guest experience overnight stay
* Annual anniversay dinner for two
* Contributions to a Pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Critical illness cover
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!