about 1 year ago
Set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, New Forest Hotels, includes four hotels – Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge and Moorhill House – Burley Manor, a restaurant and rooms and a country pub restaurant, the Drift Inn.
Committed to investing in our people and being recognised as a first-class employer that cares for, develops, inspires and empowers its people, we ensure everyone is given the opportunity to develop themselves personally and in their careers.
Our mission is simple – to create unique, memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests by delivering outstanding service and hospitality that reflects the individual natures of our hotels and restaurants.
You will bring:
* The ability to manage a small team of contract housekeepers a small team of housekeepers
* A willingness to be hands on when needed
* The ability to uphold and manage extremely high levels of cleanliness and standards
* An understanding of the importance of adhering to health and safety standards
* A practical and confident approach to problem solving
* A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
You will be:
* Full of energy and enthusiasm with a personality to match
* Passionate about hospitality and delivering an exceptionally high-standard of service to customers
* Available to work up to 40 hours per week including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* Have your own transport as public transport links are limited
You will receive:
* Competitive salary – up to £18,500.00 per annum, depending on experience
* 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday (salaried roles only)
* Bespoke uniform tailored to you
* Fantastic career development and training opportunities
* Access to the best perks and discounts from some of the UK’s biggest brands, discounts across the collection for you, your family and friends, savings on private healthcare and more
* Free staff parking
Due to location own transport is essential
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.