5 months ago
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team of Housekeeping associates at Rosewood London. The Housekeeping Supervisor is entrusted with leading a team of associates on their allocated floor to ensure all guest rooms and suites are prepared in line with Rosewood standards.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Overseeing the cleanliness and maintenance of approximately 50 rooms per shift efficiently.
• Effectively leading the team of housekeepers and floor porters to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Ensuring all guest rooms, guest floors, public areas, fire exits, stairways, service areas and service rooms are maintained to the hotel’s standards.
• Utilising the internal communication device to allocate and prioritise tasks of your team.
• Paying close attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest and associate experience.
• Possessing a good understanding of how to lead small teams effectively.
• Being organised and proactive in managing and completing tasks.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays, increasing to up 35 over time
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.