9 months ago
Housekeeping Self Checker - Edinburgh
30 Hours | £8.61 per hour
Would you like to join an expanding company as a Self Checking Room Assistant? If you are passionate about a career in hotels then please read on…
We have an exciting opportunity for a Room Assistant to join our highly successful team in EDINBURGH where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Room Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As a Self Checking Room Assistant you will:
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless guest bedroom facilities.
- Create a wow factor of cleanliness to ensure that customer’s expectations are exceeded.
- Take pride in your work and we’ll love having you as part of the team.
- Achieve this by working with the Housekeeping Team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
- Relish the responsibility and truly own your performance, getting a real buzz from our success and customer satisfaction.
To become our Self Checking Room Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Self CHecking Room Assistant.