about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. We are seeking a Room Attendant to join the team at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 178 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
* Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
* Clean guest rooms by category priority.
* Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
* Service assigned guest rooms.
* Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
* Remove all dirty Terries and replace with clean par to designated layout.
* Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
* Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
* Remove (for proper cleaning) used coffee mugs and glasses and replace with clean ones. DO NOT clean in bathroom sink.
* Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
* Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
* Replace laundry bags and slips.
* Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and luggage rack.
* Dust and polish all furniture.
* Realign furniture to floor plan.
* Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
* Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
* Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor.
* Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions.
* Dust pictures, frames and mirrors.
* Remove dust and debris on television, clock radio, remote control and cable box.
* Set correct time on clock; correct TV channel.
* Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order.
* Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
* Remove dust, grease and smears from telephones and reposition properly.
* Empty liquid from ice bucket and wipe all surfaces dry.
* Remove dust, smudges and spills from mini bar; ensure it is plugged in and securely locked.
* Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position daily.
* Inspect condition of amenities in desk, drawers and guest service directory; replace designated amounts at proper locations within the room.
* Remove trash, debris and cobwebs from balcony/patio.
* Inspect condition of planters and plants; remove debris.
* Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from entrance door(s).
* Ensure presence of fire safety, rate cards and DND sign. Inspect condition and replace as needed.
* Remove dust, dirt and smudges from A/C unit, vents, grids and thermostat. Set thermostat to degrees.
* Remove dust, stains and marks from all baseboards, ledges and corners.
* Vacuum carpet in guest room.
* Spray room with deodorizer.
* Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
* Return and restock cart at end of shift.
* Empty vacuum bag and wipe vacuum clean.
* Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys.
* Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
* Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to the Supervisor.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
* Meals on duty
* 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.