12 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 31/10/2017
Closing date: 29/04/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Housekeeping career with us as a Housekeeping Porter at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Housekeeping skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Housekeeping Porter at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will have a key position in providing an effective and courteous service at all times in all aspects of the housekeeping department. You will help to manage the requirements of Room Attendants, Floor Porters, Public Areas and Guests, ensuring our guests receive a high quality service.
* Provide an effective and courteous service at all times in all aspects of the department.
* Assist in the supervision of handling all guest and supervisors requests and hotel linen in accordance with departmental standards to minimise stock costs while maintaining Hotel and Company standards.
* Ensure that clean linen & towels are delivered to designated pantries and there is adequate stock kept on the floors.
* Liaise with room attendants and supervisor in ensuring recycling process is followed throughout the hotel.
What we are looking for:
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Someone who understands the importance of a clean room and the last impression this achieves
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.