7 months ago
Can you take ownership of your own floor within the resort hotel, ensuring that all rooms are cleaned to exceptional standards with added flare and passion?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
We have Full and Part Time opportunities and working patterns that fit in with you....
Rate of pay - £9.00 per hour
Responsible for: Room attendants
Previous experience as a Floor Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor is essential, you will be required to check all guest bedrooms on your allocated floor, as well as ensuring the guest individual needs are met.
Working with our guest relations team catering for extra requests and turn down service. Ideal candidate must have experience working in large volume operation and fast pace environment and used to working with large teams of people. Must have good communication skills and great attention to detail to ensure all areas of the resort are immaculate at all times.
What we look for:
* A passion for hospitality
* Attention to the smallest detail
* A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
* Experienced in people management, training and development.
* Must be flexible
* Track record of delivering results through your people
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
* Uniform Provided
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
About the Company
The English Lakes Hotels group, is a well-established family owned business operating five individually styled hotels, and leisure facilities across the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This dynamic hospitality group offers our leisure and corporate guests an extensive range of experiences. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
This is a Live-out position.