12 months ago
Displaying passion and pride for presenting and maintaining our luxurious product in the most pristine condition, you will take ownership of the quality checks on your assigned floors and be regularly responsible for VIP rooms/suites.
As a credible and consistent role model, you will demonstrate a flexible and hands-on approach in order to lead, train and develop the team to ensure all guest and colleague areas are cleaned and well maintained on a daily basis, supplies are replenished and amenities placed so that each room is staged appropriately for our guests.
* Natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
* Proven background in a similar supervisory housekeeping role is essential, ideally gained in a luxury hotel
* Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
* Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a business level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
* A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals on duty on our colleague restaurant
* Complimentary laundering of work attire
* Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
* Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
* Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
* Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
* Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
* Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
* Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.