5 months ago
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. By joining us as a Hotel Supervisor, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to lead and train the team to ensure that guests receive a warm welcome and an impeccably prepared room. You should be comfortable talking to a group and providing constructive feedback.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. All our Hotel Supervisors have the opportunity to apply to our management training program after working for the company for three months. A large number of our current Hotel Managers and Assistant Managers started their careers as team members.
What you can expect from us as our Hotel Supervisor:
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.18 per hour plus holiday
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers
- Typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you!