3 months ago
- Takes the lead on the coordination of the hotel’s Social Media and E-Marketing Platforms and content.
-The social media element of the role takes up a large proportion of the role (around 50-60%). As such you will need previous experience/working knowledge in maintaining a regular voice on social media on various SM platforms (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Planning the yearly social media activity/updates for the hotel and update the hotel social media platforms on a regular basis in line with business promotions, yearly festivities and other events; to maximise brand exposure, hotel marketing and support new and repeat business.
- Supports the coordination of staff engagement, social and communication initiatives
- Supports the written response to guest feedback via online feedback platforms such as Trip Advisor and Review Pro
- Carries out day-to-day hotel administration and provides general and administrative assistance to the General Manager and Hotel Manager as and when required
What we look for
We are a friendly team, passionate about hospitality and we're looking for a likeminded individual! You should have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Qualifications and/or experience/working knowledge of digital marketing, media and communications and/or public relations preferred.
* Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise workload and show initiative.
* Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with confidential matters with complete discretion.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes