11 months ago
Our Room Sales Executives are often the first impression a guest has of our business, so we rely on them to deliver exceptional service during that critical first contact.
As a Room Sales Exec you will be responsible for all aspects of reservations administration, ensuring that all reservations are entered accurately onto the system and payment details are guaranteed. You will have lots of phone contact with guests, so you will have an excellent phone manner and be comfortable and confident actively promoting and selling the hotel and it’s services to prospective guests both on the phone and in person.
If this sounds like you and you can demonstrate a real passion for guest service and are looking to grow your career in hospitality we’d love to hear from you. � If you have previous experience in a reservations role that would be a definite advantage, as would knowledge of Opera, however neither of these is essential as full training will be given.
What we look for
* Highly Guest Focussed with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the brand and glh
* Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty