11 months ago
Hotel Receptionist - Soho Farmhouse
If you are passionate about hospitality and have experience as a hotel receptionist in a fast-pace and high volume environment, then we want to hear from you.
* One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
* Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
* Family meal, pension and other great benefits.
Hotel Receptionist background and knowledge of Opera advantageous but not essential!
Soho Farmhouse is a 100-acre estate and members’ club, set in the Oxfordshire countryside, located just outside of Chipping Norton. The site comprises of 40 log cabins spread around lakes, as well as the main Farmhouse and cottage, pools, a gym, Cowshed spa, tennis courts, cinema and paddock.
We’re committed to producing delicious home-from-home cooking, using the best seasonal ingredients available. Our chefs pick their fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs from our on-site orchard and walled garden and we work closely with local farms to source the best meat and dairy products in the area.
Our drinks philosophy is based around consistency and quality, enabling us to deliver good, honest drinks, using the best ingredients.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.