about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality?
Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths?
Do you want to express yourself?
Do you want flexibility?
Do you want to feel safe at work?
Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously?
Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!!
At The Crown Hotel Harrogate, we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Hotel Receptionist has become available at The Crown Hotel. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting our guests at Reception; checking guests in and out; invoicing; answering general enquiries to the hotel. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Crown Hotel Harrogate is over 300 years old and offers 115 guest rooms in luxurious surroundings. The building has a storied past and is full of character.
The hotel is located centrally in Harrogate, close to all the main tourist attractions, such as The Valley Gardens. The hotel boasts a beautiful oak-panelled dining room, and a number of lounges and bars for guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience hotels and reception duties is preferable but full training is provided.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes– to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers– hundreds of saving’s to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty? (this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wage stream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Tips – a bit extra is always handy
* Cycle to Work Scheme– huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
The Crown Hotel is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!