8 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 19/01/2020
Closing date: 17/07/2020
Salary: £8.34 per hour + Upselling incentives + Company benefits
Winner of the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”. Winner of the Institute of Hospitality “Talent Development Team”. Winner of HR in Hospitality “Excellence in Promoting Careers”. Start your winning career now! Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Reception career with us as a Hotel Reception Agent at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Front Office skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Hotel Reception Agent at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests. You will provide inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service.
* To ensure a daily smooth check in and check out experience ensuring seamless guest service and adhering to all Reception department policies and procedures
* Differentiate between different guest types and handle them in the appropriate manner; guests with confirmed or claimed reservations, walk-ins, VIP guests and groups
* Proactively sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel
* Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
* Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system is preferred
By joining our team as a receptionist, you will have a clear career path within the Front of House division and many other opportunities across all areas too.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.